Friday, December 9, 2011

Almost the end of the year...

I can't believe that it's almost 2012. So many changes have occurred and I welcome all of them. 2011 has been a wonderful year and I know that 2012 is going to be even better. I am so excited to see the things that I know are waiting for me. I am ready to embrace it all.

I am still writing diligently but due to a few things I've modified some of the goals on my list. I set goals for being published in 2011 but that will not happen until next year. I am not disappointed because I know it will happen when God says so. All I want to do is write and I'm doing that as much as I can. I will be ready when it happens because the manuscripts are complete. I love also that ideas are still flowing for new stories. I can't write fast enough. LOL! Moving to NC was my focus this year and it has been the best move for us. Each day that I wake up in NC I am reminded of how once you set goals for your life, they do happen. It took some time and life changes for us to get here, but we made it. Ain't God good?

I am still working with Minister Steve as he completes his album, "Acoustically Anointed," which will be released on our label, Soulful Soundz Music Group, LLC early next year. His voice blends with the amazing music ability of Martin Dominguez Ball. The marriage of the two (his voice and Martin's musical composition) is insanely magical. We'll be releasing another single, "I Surrender All," soon. We have also established some great connections to help us get his music ministry to the next level. Minister Steve will be working on his sophomore project and it will be a blessing to your spirit, as his first one will be.

I am still doing book reviews so contact me if you'd like to discuss your need for a review. I'll review most genre including those I don't generally read.  However, I don't read anything that promotes any of the  isms... racism, antisemitism, etc. I do reviews on e-books and traditional books. I look forward to hearing from authors.

Again I say that I'm truly amazed that 2011 went by so quickly. However, I'm standing tall waiting to see the blessings that are going to rain down during 2012. "When you believe you shall receive..." These are the words I now live by. Until next time my friends... SHINE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment