Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Holiday Season... Don't stop believing!

Any one who has been around me most of my life knows that I LOVE gifts. I usually celebrate my birthday the entire month and maybe even a few days after. The older I get the more excited I’ve become about Christmas. Any given year, I could be seen dancing when I opened my gifts on Christmas morning. This year has been entirely different.  

We moved in August from Pennsylvania to North Carolina. It was something I had always wanted to do. However, it wasn’t until God provided us an opportunity that we were able to cease the moment. Despite how corny it may sound, everyday since then has become more than I could ever receive on my birthday and under the tree on Christmas. What did I ask for this year on my birthday? Nothing. What did I ask for this year for Christmas? Nothing.
Does that mean I’m above accepting gifts? NO! I’m always ready for a gift but for the first time I feel like I have everything that I need. We haven’t been here for long but the change has been good for us. It’s been amazing for our spirit. We both are so happy to be here that we embrace each day more fully than the last.  Some of what we’ve been blessed with I haven’t shared publically. I don’t like when people brag so I don’t want to come off that way. What I will say is God has surely been smiling on us.

If you’re tired of me talking about this move, I guess you should stop reading my blog for a while. LOL! I can’t apologize for my happiness and this move is a great part of it. So, I can’t help but talk and write about it. I was happy before we moved here but this new chapter in our lives is something short of amazing!

I hope everyone has a blessed holiday season and is ready to have a wonderful 2012. Find something that keeps you motivated, and inspired. You can find it in small things as easily as you can in big things. You might not need a new address or career, but find whatever “it” is that will inspire your tomorrow to be even more fabulous than today! Love life and live fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment