Wednesday, March 9, 2011

This fire...

I woke up this morning with a fire inside of me. Nothing spectacular happened it was just a normal day yesterday. But I made it through! Some things came up at work that in the past I would have challenged but instead I said, "Okay."

I am not going to struggle for power when I know where the real power lies. A few years back I was in this valley that came at me from the left. But what came from the right was the power that supersedes all other power. So now I can stand tall and face those who want to direct me to do this or that. I have mastered the phrase, "No problem!" Truthfully, after where I've been it isn't. I also know that I won't be doing this job much longer because I know what God has for me. I feel it in my spirit.

The crazy thing is that this job is cool. Sometimes it becomes challenging but it's one of the best jobs I've ever had. I'd put it in the top five! Problem is my heart and eyes are facing in another direction. God is all over my life showing glimpses of what's to come. That's where my ease comes from when dealing with my colleagues because I own this faith that has shown me highlights of what's on the way.

So I'll start my day knowing I'm not where I want to be... Yet! However, I am exactly where I'm supposed to be until God takes me to that level. The level where things come full circle. It's difficult being patient but I'll fervently pray for more. God is so that I am.

I don't make any apologies for the tone of this post if you're following and aren't a faithful or spiritual person. This is my journey and I invite anyone on this road with me. It isn't the high road it's just the right road for me. Just know sometimes I have to talk about the fire in me because it has power that prevents me from holding my peace...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone Thanks for your support- Stacey~

No comments:

Post a Comment