Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Insecure blogger...

Am I an insecure blogger? Yes. I love to write but don't always sit down to with a topic. Truth be told, nine times out of ten, I don't have a topic. I just put my finger tips on the keyboard and whatever happens basically just happens. Sometimes it's good while other times it just is.

I enjoy the creativity of others and often wonder if my posts are as interesting or as humorous as theirs. I hope so. People always tell me that I'm funny but I don't know if I come across that way in my posts.
Somedays I have just shared a poem that I wrote or an idea that I had. Other days, I write about something that occurred during my day. I would like to sometimes just vent about my coworkers juvenile behavior but I worry about the backlash of someone coming across the post. Maybe I'll write a poem about it. Ha!

Insecure blogger. Yes. I think I'm insecure just because there are some really great blogs out there. Mine doesn't necessarily have to mesh with theirs. I just want my posts to be enjoyed...

2 comments:

  1. I'm an insecure blogger like you. Only thing is your language is better than mine. Love the way you talk about your writing.
    Thanks for joining the IWSG. I found the link from there. Keep on writing. Isn't rewarding to see how many posts you made to your blog in a given year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks!! It is amazing how many posts I have done this year. Writing has always been my thing or at least it's been an idea. I finally decided to just become more active. Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's encouraging!

    Stacey~

    ReplyDelete