Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A to Z Challenge...



I have never been involved in blogging events but decided to join an event held by Alex J. Cavanaugh and a few others. I think its important for me to read other blogs especially since I want others to read mine. I know that by reading the other blogs I will learn how to make mine better too. I will also become more committed to my blog. I enjoy networking with good people and this seems like a great group to interact with. I look forward to reading other blogs and have already read some that I probably wouldn't have without stumbling across this challenge. It sounds like I am in a win-win situation. I'll be starting on April 1, 2012 beginning with the letter A... cool!

3 comments:

  1. I think A to Z is pretty much a win-win situation and it is definitely an opportunity to get out more in the blogging community.

    Welcome to the April Challenge!


    Lee
    An A to Z Co-Host
    Tossing It Out
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lee! I don't think I've read as many blogs as I have today. Thanks for doing what you do. It gives people like me a place to learn...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a really cool event. You'll like it. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete