Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The next step on my publishing journey is HERE!!


The decision has been made and I have chosen an editor. I mentioned having one before but things weren’t official. Now things are official. I am beyond excited and look forward to working with Lisa Martinez. This means the world to me simply because my dreams are coming into view. I have faith. I own faith. So, I knew it was going to be. Now that efforts are being made to prepare my manuscript for publication I am ecstatic. This step takes my faith to an entirely different level.

I spend my day making every effort to encourage people to work toward their dreams. I try to encourage the hopeless and remind them to knock their fears down with their efforts to succeed in whatever they desire. I am excited about God blessing me with good people in my writing circle. I’ve connected with people that take the time out to help aspiring authors. They have directed me to where I need to be to get my dreams realized. I will definitely pay it forward.

So… I am on this journey that has taken another turn towards my dreams becoming realized and this ride is unbelievable. I can't imagine what I will feel like once the book is edited, the cover is completed, and it is ready to be shared with the young adult population that it was written for. [insert woo-hoo here!]

I will keep you posted. Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment