Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Coming soon my next review.... Doctor Margaret's Sea Chest...


Currently reading, Doctor Magaret's Sea Chest by Waheed Rabbani. I am enjoying the book especially since it is about a different culture. It is Book One of a trilogy of historical fiction set during India's struggle for freedom. It is quite interesting and not something I would generally read. I have learned to think outside the box and read books in various genres. Since I started doing book reviews I have read books that I never probably would have bought and they were really good. I am glad that I ventured away from my mystery books and opened my eyes to the amazing stories that our on the bookshelves. I hope to be finished with the book this weekend and will post my review soon after. Be well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment