Tuesday, January 26, 2010

For your sensual pleasure...Pink Shorts by Reginald Hameth...



Pink Shorts
By Reginald Hameth
Publisher:Author House
Published: 2006
ISBN: 9781425985622
I enjoyed reading Reginald Hameth's debut novel, Pink Shorts. Some of these books are written in poor taste and although the stories took you "there" they were tasteful and classy. I wish it was professionally edited as the stories would've flown better and the font may not have been as hard on my eyes. Mr. Hameth is very talented and I look forward to his next book hoping that care is given to editing as he will then get the extreme praise his book deserves. The stories were great and Mr. Hameth is quite talented making you forget that the person behind these feminine stories is a man. Well done and I anxiously await his next novel...
I recommend this book to women hoping to venture away from their boring day if only for a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment