Friday, January 29, 2010

Look out for Minister Steve... on his way to a gospel world near you!


My long time friend Steven is entering into the gospel music industry and I am hoping to work on some projects with him. I have written some songs that he is interested in using. Steven, Minister Steve, is extremely talented and hails from Newark, NJ. He is one of the few people in this world that I have personally seen walk in the completeness of God's grace. By this I mean, his walk, demeanor and spirit exudes the spirit of Christ. He exemplifies what a child of God should be as he strolls along with an insane amount of blind faith. I am excited about this new venture for me and am proud of myself for finally working toward my dreams. I thank Steven for allowing me to a part of what he is getting ready to do.

I am working on my projects and can't wait until they are transformed into books. I am currently working on song lyrics, a young adult fiction novel, and some picture books, while my mind continues to think of other projects to produce. Step by step I will get it done...

My book reviews are on the way. I actually have a job too which seems to get in the way of my progress sometimes! But... it pays the bills so I am not really mad at it. Eventually my books will--speaking it into existence...

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear your lyrics made into songs! So proud of you Stacey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joan! I can't wait to get your book. Sending praise to you as well...

    ReplyDelete