Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Busy, busy, busy...

I haven’t blogged in a few days because I am busy, busy, busy-- that’s a good thing, right? I went into work yesterday to cover for someone and had quite a busy shift. I had planned on getting off early but was asked to stay a little later. I’m also going in today to cover for someone as well. It won’t be an entire shift so I should be back on track tonight when I get off. I look forward to working on my young adult fiction novel. It is on my list to finish next which would complete the projects that I would like to publish for 2010.

I am currently reading Ni’il, the Awakening by James Boyle. This dark thriller is filled with mystery and romance. I am enjoying the book and look forward to writing a review on it. I have four more books to review and should have them all completed before the end of this month. Today I plan on reading a bit, and possibly doing some writing before I go off to work. And then, I’ll be burning the midnight oil…

No comments:

Post a Comment