Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My next two book reviews...



My next reviews will be on Sotherton Abbey by Inez Ross and The Diet Joke by Lisa Pedace. The Diet Joke is a sarcastic reprogramming guide that encourages the readers to lighten up their dieting routine. We are encouraged to modify our thinking to get better dieting results. In essence, we are encouraged to see the lighter side of dieting instead of taking it so serious. If you are watching your weight like most people, this book seems to have the same information as most diet books, but the author’s humor and sarcasm allows readers to ingest it a little easier.

Sotherton Abbey: Jane Austin meets Santa Fe is a pocket companion that touches the heart, is full of suspense with sprinkles of history throughout. It tells the story of Christina Dashwood who leaves her Michigan farm home for the first time to attend a pre-college seminar in New Mexico. This is Ms. Inez’s eighth book and thus far it is a great read. It is fast paced and fun.

I will have these reviews completed by the end of the week. My schedule has changed and I am a lot busier than I have been in the past few months. That’s a good thing, right? I think it is but at the same time it is taking me away from some of the goals I have set. I think the key will be to look at things, revamp and get back on track. I am looking forward to completing so many things on my goal list. I just need to make it all work for me so that I get it all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment