Sunday, April 4, 2010

Another week ahead...

Another week ahead and I am closer to my goals being attained. I have to finish writing my business plan, write a few reviews, and write, write, write. I have a busy week ahead and am looking forward to it. I am trying to research different studios to lay down a few songs that I have written. I have also done some networking as well. I am going to do some collaborations with some friends to get some melodies to go along with my lyrics. I am excited about it!

Today I realized how much I wanted things to change. I am grateful for my job but am ready to work solely for myself. I want to "love" my job and what I do. I love to write and am enjoying learning about the music business. That is where my heart has always been. I enjoy social work but it is time for my profession to change because I have changed. I look at people and am jealous that they have jobs that they love. I've had a few jobs that I love and want to feel that way again. I want to jump out of the bed before my alarm goes off. I used to do that but that hasn't happened in a while. It will come so I must keep working at it while exhibiting patience. Hard work always pays off. I have to remind myself of that daily. Success will come. I have to lay the foundation for it. Each effort I make is a brick in the foundation.

My next review will be done tomorrow or Tuesday. I have about three others that I can review this week as well as they are shorter books. I am going to do all that I can to get them all done this week. I hope I am successful in that. The key to them being completed is staying focused. And I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment