Friday, February 5, 2010

Snow... snow... snow...



I just peeked out at the snow. It was supposed to start during rush hour this evening but it started after 9:00 p.m. It is now falling steadily and looks like we may get the twelve inches or so that has been predicted. They say it is going to be a heavier snow because it is not that cold outside. I am not looking forward to shoveling my car out in the morning in my attempt to go to work. I will do my best but they don't generally plow my street until the snow is just about finished. So... I may not be getting out.I will play it by ear and whatever happens...happens.

I am still reading Savannah Law by William Eleazer. It is flowing steady and smooth. I love the characters and each scene is so vivid. I hope I am able to read this weekend so that I can finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment