Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day...


I am not a big fan of Valentine's Day. In fact, I think it is overrated. However, it was a special day. We had a lot of fun just being together around the house watching movies and TV. We love each other each day of the year which is why this day doesn't carry much weight for me. But I do what I have to do...

I haven't finished my book that I am going to review next. I have about four to read and review. I have some time this week to read at least one book. We are supposed to get more snow tomorrow. I think its funny that the reports consistently say, "We are going to get around 4-6 inches but we also have a possibility of receiving 6-8 inches." The amazing thing is they keep saying that its no big deal. I guess they forgot that there are mountains of snow blocking roadways and many parking lots that have piles of snow in them making it impossible to park. Me, I haven't forgotten nor am I looking forward to more. As a kid, I prayed for snow because school would be cancelled, I didn't have to drive in it or shovel it and my only responsibility was to play. Those days are gone and so are my days of enjoying it!!

Make it a great week and be safe in all that you do. Happy writing, reading, and living. Without a book or music playing in the background... I wouldn't be living, I'd just be existing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment