Thursday, April 5, 2012

E is for euphoric, elated, and ecstatic!


I'm on a natural high today because my book is closer to becoming a reality. I have always wanted to be a writer but never had the courage to share my ideas. Life took me on a journey that directed me to tap into my writing, which is one of my greatest loves...

A few manuscripts and a few ideas later, I am closer to being published than I have ever been before. My editor will be sending my manuscript to me tomorrow. I'll make revisions where needed and embark on a marketing plan that I've outlined.

Today I stand poised and prepared to do something that I've always longed to do. To me, it’s extremely amazing! My word for tomorrow is going to be faith and that's because each step I've made has not been without it.

Elated. Ecstatic. Euphoric. Exhilarated. Yeah, that's me!

7 comments:

  1. I am excited for you! I cannot wait until my story matches yours. I am so encouraged to witness your progress on the journey to publication. Kudos and keep moving! It is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Yay! E is also for Elizabeth!!!


    Elizabeth

    A to Z co-host

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! And yes, E is or Elizabeth x 2!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post DW! Congrats on the progress of your book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wayyyyy too cool! Congrats on following your faith. You WILL be published as a result of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoop whoop! Congrats on your success! You're so close. :)

    Sarah @ The Writer's Experiment

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Everyone... thanks! You're the best.

    ReplyDelete