Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Insecure Writer's Support Group post...


I just signed up for the Insecure Writer’s Support Group. I will add more in the post next month. I don’t have a theme and think I will just freestyle. My ideas develop best when I am not actually thinking about things. I generally come up with an idea and run with it. That always worked best for me. I am too old to try something new.

One thing that I can say about my writing is that I need to become more descriptive. I try not to be too wordy, and I don’t always think I am describing the scene as vividly as I could. I am working hard to do better.  I know it will come easier with practice, but right now, it doesn’t. Diligence and persistence, as well as the guidance of my editor, will help me a great deal. I think it will. [Insert shrug here]

So… I will write more next month being that I just signed up half an hour ago. See you then my insecure friends! I love networking with you all...

2 comments:

  1. You know I'm like that too- few words. Where some have to edit to reduce wordage, I always need to flesh it out.

    Nice to meet you!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I agree Teresa! Nice to meet you too.

    ReplyDelete