Wednesday, April 11, 2012

J is for judgement...

We spend most days passing judgement rather than getting to know others. If you never open the pages of a book you don't truly get to enjoy it beyond the cover. People are like that too. Some people have a lot of layers to unfold before we get to know them. Some don't. When you truly take the time out to get to know someone you might find out how similar they are to you.

I am not perfect but I do my best to judge people from the inside out. The character and the soul of a man or woman is worth more than anything. Get to know people before you judge...

4 comments:

  1. It's a never-ending circle. As we ought not to judge, we should also keep our hearts open so as to allow friendship to develop rather than hiding deep our hearts under tons of layers.


    Elizabeth

    A to Z co-host<br

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are correct. Thanks for commenting!

    Stacey~

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Get to know people before you judge..." Those are some great words to live by. I can't tell you how many times my views have changed about someone after I got to know them better. Well said!

    ReplyDelete