Thursday, April 19, 2012

Q is for QUEST!


Quest to me goes along with my post from yesterday about Purpose. It is defined as a search or pursuit made in order to find or obtain something.  I was drawn to social work but always wanted to be a published author. I started my quest toward publishing a few years ago and am looking forward to publishing soon. My purpose will now be achieved through writing and my quest will be until my last breath. I want to help all that I can simply by putting words on a page. 

No matter how long the journey stay on your quest until you find what you're looking for... 

Stacey~



(Moving this computer and may lose the internet. If so, I'll be on a quest for internet until we move next week. LOL!)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stacey, I sent you an email yesterday. Have a look in your Junk Mail & Spam Folders, just in case it went in either one in error. KC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Stacey, I wish you every success on your daily quest! Good luck with moving house - hope it all runs like clock work. :) KC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay!! I will look. Thanks Kaycee!

    ReplyDelete