Thursday, April 26, 2012

X is for X-CELLENT!

Yes I said, X-Cellent! I could only come up with x-ray and didn't want to write about that or xylophone. Most of my posts have been so serious so since today is my Friday I decided to write something a little lighter. What a better way than playing with words?

I hope that everyone has been having an X-cellent week and close it out with a bang. Mine has been quite challenging but I made it through it. I can't believe we are at the end of the challenge, and that too is
X-cellent. I have more followers than had before I started and have followed people I might not have  found during my blog search. I am glad I joined the challenge...

So... have an X-cellent day and don't let anyone steal your thunder. Ever.

Stacey~

BTW-tomorrow morning is moving day! We should be moved in completely by Saturday night. [insert excessive celebration here!]

No comments:

Post a Comment