Wednesday, April 18, 2012

P is for Purpose

Plain and simple, each one of us has a purpose. Some find out very young exactly what his or her purpose is. Some don't find out until they get much older. The key is paying attention to the clues that will direct you to your purpose. I always wanted to be a teacher but I became a social worker. My purpose is to be a light in the lives of as many people as I can. That doesn't mean that I am perfect. I am far from that, however, I try to be to people what I want them to be to me... I do my best to encourage and not discourage. I try to be the one to see the possibility in the mountain of their impossibilities. I hope that makes sense [insert shrug and laughter here].

Do you know what your purpose is? If not, find your purpose and make sure you live up to it!

Stacey

Thanks to all of my new followers!!

1 comment:

  1. I feel that I need to tweak mine and I will be where I have learned to be. I see it so now I have to claim it... At least you have found yours!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete